Saturday, February 6, 2010

GOOD LUCK TEAM CEBU


Tomorrow is a big day for some Cebuano Runners. As me and my friends at Physician Runners of Cebu (PRC) meet and run a new course from IT Park at 5:30 am, some of my friends at various Cebu running clubs are already running the 21K or the 42K race in Manila. The Condura Run for the Dolphins is set to start a few hours from now. Although most of these guys are asleep by now, I would like to wish them Good Luck and bring home the Bacon.

Although most are not running to win the event, all are hoping to break their own personal records. The heat will be a big factor to their victory. I hope they bring their caps, sunglasses, sunblock and hydration belt. Its going to be a hot race day.

Again, GODSPEED and BREAK A LEG (Figuratively) TEAM CEBU.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com