Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Become a Hero


Running has many purposes. Many run to stay healthy. Others run to lose weight. Some run to reduce stress. Few run for publicity. Rare is the runner who do it for others. 
(Ken during his missions in Iraq)
Army officer Kenneth Tenebro runs for his U.S. Army brothers. Wounded soldiers need constant financial support and Ken helps them by running for charity. How? For every kilometer ran others donate money. The more he runs races across the world, the more money he provides for his wounded brothers. That is why Ken runs a full marathon every month starting last year. He is a Hero. 
(Ken during the L.A. Marathon)
We now have a chance to help those who are in need. A chance to be called a Hero.

Run for charity. Whether it be for Bebe who is fighting Nasopharyngeal cancer. Or children who can not afford shoes. Or the homeless Children. You choose.

Run for Bebe

34th MILO Marathon

Be someone's Hero. Run for a Cause. 

See you on the Road.



3 comments:

  1. Kenneth inspires every running enthusiast. Running with a heart to help other people makes running worth every stride. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Raymund for the feature on your blog. It has been a tiring campaign since I put on my running shoes during last November's NYC Marathon and seven marathons later I have to be honest that I am tired. There are times when I want to quit and just stop running but I cannot. I have to keep going for the benefit of those who I am running for. Our Wounded Warrior runs netted us close to $30,000.00 but I am not stopping now. I just started with a new charity, THE STEPS FOUNDATION, and I will be raising money for them until the Chicago Marathon in October. I encourage everyone to run and make a difference. Support your local charity runs. Running is healthy and at the same time you can make an impact on other peoples lives. How I wish I am in Pinas to support this run but I encourage everyone who can make it to the Run for Bebe to make it. "Run to make a difference in peoples lives"

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, SO inspiring, count me n for RUN FOR BEBE.. thanks Doc.

    ReplyDelete

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com