Friday, January 8, 2010

I am a 1,000+ KM RUNNER



Since February 2008, I have regularly joined races in Cebu. At that time, races were scheduled only once a month and are only up to 10K. Turn-out at that time was around 400-500 runners per race and faces became familiar after awhile. Due to the vast and rapid spread of the running virus in Cebu many things have changed.


I find peace and relaxation in running. It releases me from the stress I have to deal with at work. Every step I take brings me closer to tranquility. 


I have ran more than 1000 kilometers since I started. I had not noticed it until i checked my NIke+ log and recorded another race in my MACBOOK database. I diligently logged 575.99 KM in my running registry while accumulating 867.72 KM from my Nike+ Sportband which I bought last August 2009. Excluding all runs after August, I have raced 460 KM before using my Sportband. Thus, 460.095 + 867.72 = 1,327.815 KM.


Congratulations REEL RUNNER !!!

2 comments:

  1. nice blogsite. unfortunately, i did not bring my 1,000-Km Club Finisher's T-shirt to Cebu so that I can award you one. pls tell me if have plans to run a race in Manila so that i can give you one. keep on running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sir for the visit. Will inform you as soon as I have plans to go to Manila.

    I hope you enjoy our marathon. We've made sure you wouldn't run out of water or FOOD. Pwede siguro kayo magbreakfast sa water station namin...hahahaha...

    By the way, I am a bald runner too... I just don a hat always so I won't feel the heat... thanks again...

    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com