Saturday, April 3, 2010

My First REEL RUNNING CLINIC


As part of Earth Hour celebration, Aboitiz held a Sustainability Fair and invited me to join their walkathon. Prior to the walk, Ms. Jovy Tan asked if I can give a talk and convince her office mates to participate in their upcoming Fun Run scheduled this May.

Races have now been scheduled weekly in Cebu. Participants are slowly growing and most are in the 3K and 5K Category. While some are experienced runners, most participants have only joined a race or two. Many runners are therefore more prone to injury and overtraining. Some jump from running 3K to 10K in only 2 weeks. To avoid this mishap, we must at least be oriented with the things that we need to consider prior to our first fun run.

These are the same slides I used during my ABOITIZ talk.

















1 comment:

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com