Thursday, February 4, 2010

I am running 2 MILO Races this year


Good News!!!

MILO Philippines officially released the schedule for the 34th MILO Marathon Eliminations and Finals. Instead of the 28 races held last year, MILO decides to reduce it to 18 races all over the Philippines. I was planning on running the Iligan Eliminations however it was not included this year. Since a close friend and experienced endurance athlete advised me not to join the CamSur Cobra Ironman this year, I decided to run the MILO Marathon Manila Eliminations (July) again (to improve my PR for this race) and race in the MILO Cebu Eliminations (September). These 2 races are held 2 months apart thus giving me ample time to recover and train. I am excited. I never thought I can run 2 MILO races in a year. This year I will. (Also, I am planning to join a local Standard Triathlon event anytime between June to August. I pray there isn't any conflict of schedules.)

For those wanting to run 2 or more MILO races this year, here is the schedule of races for the 34th MILO Marathon 2010.
I'm inviting all cebuanos to prepare and run the Manila Eliminations. The scenery is nice and the support is good. 


9 comments:

  1. Maybe run Cagayan de Oro race as well....hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mon, the Speedo National Age-Group Triathlon (Cebu Leg) will be on July 18. Walay conflict sa sched. It's sprint distance (750-meter swim; 20K bike; 5K run.

    Excited ko sa Milo 42. Lofty target - qualify for the finals. Not so lofty target - finish below five hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apil jud ko ana Haids... thanks for the Info... Will train for that too... Ingun Bro. Carlo I still need to train longer for the Ironman...

    Run ka Manila Milo? Dagan pud ta Cebu... hehehe... Basin CDO apil pud ko...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next year na pud ko mag Camsur 70.3 Ironman kay di pa ko kabaw mo-bike. Makahurot sya ug oras training for triathlon. The swimming part is difficult I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup... the swimming part is difficult. I have been swimming at least once a week at holiday but still needs a lot of work... Biking part is easy if I have a tri bike... hahaha... Mountain ra akoa and its in liloan... Annie mentioned magdungan ta palit? para discounted?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im running. Yey! its gonna be my 1st full mary . .
    and its my 1st year anniversary of running.

    benjchz

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby would love to join the Milo marathon in Baguio... Anyone please help on how & where to register? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm interested to run in the milo marathon this coming july 4. asa ta pwede maka pa register ani?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ask friends to register for you at the respective areas... Its fast and easier that way... then ask that same friend to claim ur singlet ahead and mail it to you...thats how we did it before...thanks

    ReplyDelete

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com