Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am a BATMAN Fan

Ever since, I have always been fascinated by Batman. No superpowers. Brilliant. Super Rich. Martial Arts expert Bruce Wayne. Unlike Superman who is has all the best superpowers, Batman only works with what he can do as a human being. He also does not fear heights. 
 Maybe I should start running with a batsuit. His belt has everything. Maybe one or two hydration bottles would fit just right behind the explosives. Especially when your chasing villains like the Catwoman. I guess we all want to wear the costume right? Or maybe I am trying to run like the Bat. I hope CW-X makes a cape so I can run like BATMAN. hahahaha
This coming Sunday, I will join the Fun run organized by the Cebu Dental Society. I am thinking of wearing full compression apparel by Nike and CW-X and run a sub-47 10K despite my obvious weight gain. I hope I can do it. If Batman can, so can I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com