Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Belly


Merry Christmas everybody!!! Our (CERC) gift to you this season is the inclusion of the SRP Tunnel during the Cebu City Marathon. Aside from the road closure at 4:00 AM to 9:00 AM on race day, we finally made arrangements of using the SRP tunnel as part of the sights to see in Cebu.

Humba and Ice cream are my weakness. I have been eating a lot since last week and have gained weight. Less exercise with a bottomless pit of a stomach will definitely ruin a properly engineered training program. One of the biggest challenges of the CCM is to maintain race weight during the December days. Lucky for me, I can NOT run the CCM. Organizers and members of CERC have to take care of the water stations along the CCM route. While you busy yourself tapering and maintaining proper diet, I eat and rest. I will be assigned at the SRP Tunnel water station along with fellow Ungo Runner Dr. Alex Junia and Dr. Clifford Aranas. Please share with me you comments or suggestions on how to make MY ASSIGNED WATER STATION the most memorable. Email me at reelrunning@ceburunning.com.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!! And a Happy New Year!!! See you in 2 weeks!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sayaw lang ug Waka-Waka and Papaya ok na!

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure naa ka music and cookies and dancers..

    and RED HORSE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. picture taking sa water station..memorable jud na..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Berlin put a drum and bugle under the Olympic Stadium tunnel. Amazing sound effect. I hope CERC will consider doing the same for the SRP tunnel. A loud boom box will do the trick too.

    ReplyDelete

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com