Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Early Christmas Gift from SugbuTri


All Cebuano Triathletes are SugbuTri athletes. We met and enjoyed the Christmas spirit last December 5, 2010. We ate, laughed and shared each others experiences for the past year. That night I realized that parlor games are more fun to play when with athletes. Despite a year of races we joined and the healthy competition we practice, Cebuano triathletes still gave it their best during the parlor games. (Pictures to follow)

During that night, SugbuTri also awarded a few individuals. Shocked and surprised, I was one of them. Awards like these make us strive better and work or train harder for next year. Thanks SugbuTri.

MALE ROOKIE TRIATHLETE OF THE YEAR

1 comment:

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com