Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am Sorry

These past few weeks have been slow. Injured after the Aviva Ironman 70.3 Singapore, I have been laying off my training mileage and giving my body the rest it needs to heal. My knee still hurts when its stiff. I still can’t run pain-free nor can I bike HARD without re-injuring my knee. I need to be distracted.


Swimming is my only escape to laziness. Knowing that I need to swim longer next year for my planned Ironman race, I need to improve my swim form and technique. I am also doing yoga or pilates class to help accentuate healing of my stiff right knee.


What I have been doing more lately is read. Read about medicine, triathlon, news and more triathlon. But despite my free time, I still have not found time to write and update my website. I have learned a lot but have not shared it with my friends.


Because of that, I have decided to make notes or summaries of the things I read for the day and post it on my website. Whether it be about sports, news or more sports, I will share to all my friends my thoughts.


I hope you enjoy reading my notes and learn from them as I have. Take care.


1 comment:

  1. hello. i like it when you say, when the legs hurts, run with your heart. how i wish all runners elite, wanna be runners or young runners will embody this philosophy or pedagogy. the road ahead will be oozing with sunshine and wellness.

    take care.

    ReplyDelete

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com