Saturday, December 19, 2009

My missed Race



I have not missed a race yet. I wake up at 5:00 AM to start preparing for a race. I take my bath, then eat a light snack or fluids depending on the distance of the race. Never did I miss a race. Especially Run for Sight which is organized by Yong Larazzabal.


I planned on doing a time trial today at the last Run for Sight this year. Was really hoping for a 43 minute finish after my speed training. I was supposed to take my Newton shoes to its first 10K race. I wanted to buy CW-X tights yesterday and use it in today's race but opted to buy them next week (need to buy gifts for manito/manita first). I made my Pre-Race gear preparations at 11:00 PM last night and was in bed before 12 midnight. 


I could not understand why I woke up at 6:45AM. More than an hour late. Sorry.



See you ON THE ROAD !!!

2 comments:

  1. hey cuz! it happens, it happens. even to the best of us. doc! it only means that your body needs sleep. thats my diag! hehehe. anyways, we and some runners had a blast entering the SRP with the SRP queen herself, Haide. twas a good run! i thought you'd be there. Much as i wanted to join the last Run for Sight of the year, i really needed to see how it is to run in the SRP. But hey! see you on the roads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cuz... I do not know what happened.. I was so psyched on running the race but apparently missed it and overslept... I think its the weather... Can't let go of my pillow...hahahaha... Thanks for the comment Cuz

    ReplyDelete

REEL RUNNING FANS

I AM REEL RUNNER

My photo
Call / Text / Email: (0922)826-6865 docreelbontol@gmail.com